Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney in Slidell
Board-Certified Trial Advocate Randolph C. Slone
Randy Slone brings 40 years of experience to your case. He is an aggressive board-certified trial lawyer and former Air Force J.A.G. Corps prosecutor who will do what it takes to win fair compensation. He is a compassionate advocate who takes care of his clients in all aspects of their recovery.
Areas of Practice
- Bad faith insurance
- Litigation and appeals
- Personal injury – plaintiff
- Motor vehicle accidents – plaintiff
- Products liability law
- Workers’ compensation
- Louisiana, 1971
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1985
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Contact the Law Offices of Randolph C. Slone in Slidell, Louisiana, for a free consultation. Call 985-643-0314 24 hours a day.